Rejected: Free Premium World

• Thread starter DeletedUser1085
  • Start date

DeletedUser1085

We should have one world where everyone has premium for the whole world.

Just one world though, so the people who played the game first will be rewarded in the future of this game.

Especially in this down economy, where I live off of credit cards, not having to pay for something but getting it would be extremely helpful.

It would be extremely easier for big players especially to keep track of all of their villages since this is a fast growing tribalwars.

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
And who would finance this server / world? ;)

There have been a lot of discussion about the cost for premium, but I don't think that it is necessary to follow an idea like this.

The people that played the game first are located in Germany (or maybe 90% of them). So, this world wouldn't offer a chance to join for other players from other countries if they would follow your idea. Otherwise a server has to be opened for each language area if you want to reward old players. And this would mean high expenses / costs for Innogames. ;)

edit/ btw., this Beta is free / we receive free premium for it every month, but we have to accept that the server is reseted every 2 or 3 months. ^^

Last edited:

DeletedUser

i don't agree, if everyone had PA, why would it be the Premium account special?
This doesn't make sense...

DeletedUser73

Aye, there's simply no way of such a world turning out financially successful - unfortunately.