Not a bug: forum bug

• Thread starter DeletedUser5232
  • Start date

DeletedUser5232

Summary of the issue

when i tries to go into the tribe forum I gets this, and I am granted access too all the forums

1. An error has occured

you have no permission to view private Forum
    » back

2.Reproduction rate (Every time? Sometimes?):

all the time

3. Browser and Version:

internet explore newest version

4.Player name and market for rewards:
    Sir L, World 1 beta

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
Please contact your tribe leadership. They set all forum as hidden forums or for trustable members only.

DeletedUser5232

I can see that I still have the same privileges as all others, and they can see them

DeletedUser

Except of the two founders in your tribe who have all rights the other three get the same message as the only forum of your tribe is set to trusted members only and you do not have this right so please talk to your forum administrators.

DeletedUser5232

I have talk too both the forum administrators and they say that I have the same privileges as all the others, I can also see that they have not been changed otherwise that when I joined the tribe, and all the other players that have the same privileges as me can still see the forum

DeletedUser

I just checked the other three members of your tribe and they get the same error message as you!

DeletedUser5232

weird but the administrators says that there are no hidden forums and it would also be weird a soddenly the administrators change the forums after some almost all the forums are shared

DeletedUser

Your tribe has only one forum which is set for trusted members only and as you do not have the trusted right you cannot access your forum as this is necessary to even see shared forums.

DeletedUser5232

but we do also have a lot of other forums that is shared with us that we cant see neither

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
Yes, because they are set for trusted members only. If you agree, I will make a screenshot and post it in here as an evidence if you don't believe us.