Implemented: find nobles in production

DeletedUser

when you have some nobles in production, they are often difficult to find, when you have many villages
what about giving an overview over these in a small window in the academy?
and maybe then for the existing also that you find them fast
like this:

nobr.png

DeletedUser

When you have premium:
Existing noblemen are in a number of different tables, and can be sorted, so they aren't exactly hard to find.
Noblemen in construction can be seen by the noble crown pic on the Overview - Production table.

DeletedUser

i know, but i still would like it..
to find the existing nobles i have to load several pages of villages and sort them after each other..(only 1000 per page -.- )
so this needs a lot of time and doesnt give a good overview over the villages with nobles
and for the others which are being built you have to scroll the pages all single and search for the nobles being build..annoying

now imagine i have 10-20 nobles in production, which all have a different time left until they are finished, and i want to send them as soon as they are build..
then i have to filter all the pages every half an hour or something like that, or search for the ones which are not finished again and again in the overviews to see when they will be finished -.-
or i have to work with pen and paper and take notes of the times and villages like in the stone age or like without a premium account^^

DeletedUser

It does make managing nobles easier. Instead of going back and forth or going through different overviews - you just click on one of those buttons and see an exact list. All the information is right in front of you.

Yes, you always have the option to look for them in villages - or search for crowns. But why do it if you can have a list of them?
I hear players complaining sometimes about "losing their noble train after winning" - at the end, there is always the conclusion that the player forgot which village sent the noble train or even had them.
(I doubt that with premium it could happen...)

But with this, you have a precise listing of what's going on with your dear nobles.

DeletedUser

I don't know a single player who doesn't group their noble villages, into a noble group, so they can manage their nobles.

DeletedUser

Still, what if you dont have premium at that moment, but have 50+ villages? It would be hard to find your noble villages.

DeletedUser

mhh i guess it should be a premium feature when this gets implementd, because if this would be for all players, then there were less reasons to buy premium, because one big premium advantage, to find the nobles faster (in the overview until now), would be gone
so better only for pa..?

@the evil person:
1. when you made a group for this until now, then if this gets implemented you neednt do this anymore, have things still as fast, with a better overview, and less work because you dont need the group anymore...
2. i know people who dont have groups for their villages with nobles, for example myself...but ok yes i know im a total noob and i probably bought my accounts on ebay...

DeletedUser

mhh i guess it should be a premium feature when this gets implementd, because if this would be for all players, then there were less reasons to buy premium, because one big premium advantage, to find the nobles faster (in the overview until now), would be gone
so better only for pa..?

@the evil person:
1. when you made a group for this until now, then if this gets implemented you neednt do this anymore, have things still as fast, with a better overview, and less work because you dont need the group anymore...
2. i know people who dont have groups for their villages with nobles, for example myself...but ok yes i know im a total noob and i probably bought my accounts on ebay...

I don't know anything about you being a noob, or on EBay, lol.. To be honest, not even sure where you play, or know anything of your experiences, was merely sharing my own.

As for not grouping them....
Technically I don't need to now, because I use filter scripts, to filter my troop counts when launching, and the sorts when trying to find my nobles half the time.

But I group for ease of finding things, or running operations in small areas. I'm in something like 19 K's now, with 1700 villages, a large account becomes unweildy if it's not grouped down into something more manageable.

[@Build] [K12] [K24] [K33] [K34] [K35] [K43] [K44] [K45] [K51] [K52] [K53] [K54] [K55] [K56] [K63] [K65] [K73] [K74] [K75] [z-Bonus] [z-Def] [z-Nooble] [z-Off] [z-OffCat] [z-OffWall] [z-Scout] >all<

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]*****personal attack*****

who asked how many villages you have or how your groups look like? you seem to be feeling cool when showing off what you got, and seem to think it makes what you write better...
as if how many villages you have says anything about that...but you seem to need that as controll for yourself that youre still cool
how does it make a difference for what i say, if i only got 10 villages until now, or if i am tapi?? in both cases i could post something intelligent, well thought out, which makes sense and is true, or something very stupid
and telling the world how i got 10000000 villages doesnt help at all there.. -.-
so stay where you came from, you noob

*****personal attack end*****[/SPOIL]
i didnt say anything

DeletedUser

its just, i like this, and id love to have this implemented
thats all for now :p

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]*****personal attack*****

who asked how many villages you have or how your groups look like? you seem to be feeling cool when showing off what you got, and seem to think it makes what you write better...
as if how many villages you have says anything about that...but you seem to need that as controll for yourself that youre still cool
how does it make a difference for what i say, if i only got 10 villages until now, or if i am tapi?? in both cases i could post something intelligent, well thought out, which makes sense and is true, or something very stupid
and telling the world how i got 10000000 villages doesnt help at all there.. -.-
so stay where you came from, you noob

*****personal attack end*****[/SPOIL]
i didnt say anything

The number of villages, is only to give an idea of my experiences to help substantiate what I'm saying for early/late game. The's the whole point, is that I do know what it's like early, and late game, nothing more than that, I wasn't trying to toot my own horn, or anything of the sort.

Seriously hohe, some of us are here for the betterment of the game, even if you think I'm personally attacking every idea you make.

DeletedUser

If you are lazy to see the clip in Typhis post, you can also read "Aristotle's Philosophy of Friendship". :D

Anyhow, it might be possible to play without this feature, but it's convenient.
Players use scripts when the feature of the script isn't found ingame or on a tool website. Therefore if this feature were implemented, you wouldn't need to use that script. In addition, most people don't know how to use scripts sadly.