Count to 10000

DeletedUser

2622- how many times to say that merger accounts???? decided to merger even before start of world. sad yet?

DeletedUser2404

2623 - dude, just trolling. I don't care, what you do. You complained, that i do not play, so i just had a look into your file.

DeletedUser

2624- everyone says the same thing)) so i had to say many time)) i dont care too... true u are not playing)

DeletedUser2404

2625 - my bp-rate is much higher than yours. So, don't talk about things you do not have a clue about.

DeletedUser2404

2627 - i don't forbid you anything. I just told you, that you obviously have no clue what you talk about. So it's better you stop talking before you blame yourself. Nothing else. Points do not fight. ;)

DeletedUser

2628- we have points and also OD

http://prntscr.com/3eiuzt

u do not know how to fight) only find errors) good luck. try figuring out what ive told.) i have no time to waste with disrespective moderators

DeletedUser2404

2628 - just read carefully. Noone disrespects you. At least as long as respect is not just blind agrrement for you. Nobody said, that you can not play or fight. You said, i did not and you have no idea about what i did or not did. I fought solo the whole server time and always vs. People with about 10 times more points than i had. If you compare our bash-rates, you will see, mine is much better than yours what just proofs, that i played and killed much more units comparing to my points than you did. Actually it's 100k vs. 4 mio. And they fear to continue attacking as they lost last time 600k units for nothing. I don't care about my rank or what you did or not did.
So, as long as you don't know anything about me or my gameplay, just stop making any assumptions and shouting them anywhere. That's a questions of respect.

DeletedUser

2629- well anybody can be supported and having morale on ur side even a noob can just fight like that. :)

trust me even i fought bigger players than me and got to this stage. eg: fizzycola,stabab, -tagteamed etc... i attacked all of em while i was smaller than them. but u come here boasting about a bash rates which i really dont actually care about u))

100k vs 4 million.. the morale must be low for those guys)

ha u say that u killed more than me comparatively (clap) (clap) nice joke...

DeletedUser2404

2630 - well, as long as you do not read what people write, do not understand simple statistics and continue with your assumptions noone will able to help you.

DeletedUser2404

2633 - did you run out of arguments so you have to change the topic?

DeletedUser

2634- i do not care of u) simple as it is. nice moderator tribalwars has. challenging their players. such moderators as u are a curse and a disgrace for the game))

have fun . now if u r going to be too hurt by this and start jumping on me again do so, coz i actually pity u)