Rejected: Coplayer tool

DeletedUser

There should be a coplayer tool in the game, where players who coplay can put in their times and their coplayer(s) times, so that when your time coplaying is up, there will be a notice on the screen (kind of like when theres an announcement that you see when you login) and you can choose to log out or to keep playing (if for any reason you are going to be playing later).

The coplayer tool would look kind of like the Share Internet Connection thing in Settings, but would say Coplayer tool.

What do you all think?

DeletedUser73

Coplaying isn't something that should be encouraged, in my opinion. By giving accounts high activity, you demand high activity from all other accounts at the same time, which makes yet more people resort to coplaying. Driving up the perceived amount of time required to play 'competitively' isn't desirable in the slightest. :/

and less premium revenue

DeletedUser

The small print is great, but I agree entirely with Typhi.

It's come to the point on .net, that i've joined a premade, where they are practically forcing you to be a co-played account, or to leave because your activity isn't high enough.
And when a player loses a co-player, they are just quitting because they 'can't compete'.

It's entirely the wrong message in my eyes, for the right reasons (2 players can only play a couple hours a day) i'm behind co-playing, however no one co-plays for the right reasons anymore, it's done to get their accounts up to 20-24 hours activity daily.