Passed On: Continent leaderboard arrows

• Thread starter DeletedUser1013
  • Start date

DeletedUser1013

Just a simple suggestion, for use on the leaderboards which are continent based.

Either;

To have an 8-way arrow to the right, so you can press say the right arrow ' ->' to go to the leaderboard for the continent to the right of the one you are looking at.

Or;

To have a small 10x10 mini map on the right so you can pick the continent on there.

The reason for this suggestion is that i have been playing this game for a few years now and I still get confused as to what the continent number is of the one above me at the time :D

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
As far as I understood you wood like to have something like this?

contiranking.png

DeletedUser1013

That was be the second part of my suggestion (The OR), though not that big.

The first part (The EITHER) would be to just have an 8 way arrow, pointing North/North-East/East/South-East/South/South-West/West/North-West

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
Okay, the map is a little bit too big, indeed. I didn't find a smaller one on the German wiki. ^^

In my opinion it is much easier to navigate with the map then using arrows, where you will not know which continent will be the next when clicking the arrows. ;)

DeletedUser

the smaller map option looks great on my monitor but any one with a lower than normal resolution would have to scroll to see it.

Not a huge issue though. This would be nice.

DeletedUser1021

nothing wrong with either idea, but both is better still :)
mapmove.jpg

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
No, not both. The screen would be overloaded in my opinion. Lost Dose's version with the smaller map would be fine. :)

DeletedUser1021

having just a 9k map showing will take up less space than 100k map,
ok how about this instead
mapmove-1.jpg

DeletedUser1013

That is a nice looking way of doing it that isn't so intrusive.

DeletedUser1078

many times i have wanted this, the numbered 3x3 grid looks better imo, less confusing

DeletedUser

I like this, always get confused while navigating between K rankings. A map would make it so much easier!