Good?

• Yes!

Votes: 12 92.3%
  • No!

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

DeletedUser

Hey,

When I was farming, I had this idea. When I click on the context menu, then it appears, but when I want to go to the next village, to see if I already attacted it. Then nothing appears from info about that village (when I attacked it the last time etc.) because the context menu is still on.

So my idea is, if you move with your mouse away from the context menu, that the context menu will automaticly dissappears.

DeletedUser

Could someone give some feedback?

I can hardly post pictures, because I can't, something have to disappear, and there I can't take a picture of.

DeletedUser

the context menu, isn't that those picture that appear if you click on a village, to attack, to send resources or to send a mail,...?

DeletedUser73

Mm, I agree in general, but I too would like to get some more feedback here.

DeletedUser

6 persons pro and 1 person against without saying why he is against. So can this be past on or not?

And about the timer, maybe of 0,5 seconds.

DeletedUser

6 persons pro and 1 person against without saying why he is against. So can this be past on or not?

And about the timer, maybe of 0,5 seconds.

Pushing to get something passed, won't get it passed faster, Typhi said yesterday he wanted more feedback.
He had two more people respond, aside from you twice.

Give it some time to get the feedback he needs.

I personally haven't even had a chance to understand what it is your even talking about in the suggesiton.

Just had a look, and this is honestly a no brainer.
The information is there because it's useful, having it not there because of a context menu, makes it annoying.

DeletedUser

Pushing to get something passed, won't get it passed faster, Typhi said yesterday he wanted more feedback.
He had two more people respond, aside from you twice.

yes that is true, but if you look to the people that are active here (about 20), and 7 have already voted for yes.

I personally haven't even had a chance to understand what it is your even talking about in the suggesiton.

Just had a look, and this is honestly a no brainer.
The information is there because it's useful, having it not there because of a context menu, makes it annoying.

if you farm with the help of the village overview, you have to do more clicks to farm, because the context menu doesn't dissappear by itself. Now my idea is, that the context menu dissappears by itself if your mouse is not on it. Maybe now it is clearer.

DeletedUser

yes that is true, but if you look to the people that are active here (about 20), and 7 have already voted for yes.

if you farm with the help of the village overview, you have to do more clicks to farm, because the context menu doesn't dissappear by itself. Now my idea is, that the context menu dissappears by itself if your mouse is not on it. Maybe now it is clearer.

I'm assuming by village overview, you mean that popup?
If so, then yes I agree.

DeletedUser

yes the poppup, so that you can see when you attacked the villages the last time, and that you can see the runtimes etc.

DeletedUser

Why do you don't just klick next to the context menu to let it disappear?

DeletedUser

Mh. Just implemented it. Leave some opinions =)

thx, it works, but sometimes if you go over the village next to the village where the context menu is open, it don't work. Then you have to go to another village. Otherwise it works, nice.