Implemented: Confirmation screen for calling militia

DeletedUser

To avoid accidentally called militia it would be nice to have a confirmation screen if you really want to call the milita.

DeletedUser73

In my experience, the grand majority of the players who "accidentally" activated militia did so completely on purpose but without enough prior knowledge of the consequences. Now while the addition of a pop-up would solve that, it would also be inconveniencing the players who do know what the Militia is and how to use it.

My counter proposal is moving this information:
Farm Page said:
# The production of all resources will be reduced by 50% each during the time of the stationing
Down to the bottom of the list of displayed information, bolding it, and making it red. This should solve the "accidents" without inconveniencing informed players overmuch.

Do I make sense?

DeletedUser

I don't know, I accidentally clicked on farm, then accidentally clicked on call militia, all in the same click..
I tried to avoid it, it just didn't seem to work out for me.. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Down to the bottom of the list of displayed information, bolding it, and making it red. This should solve the "accidents" without inconveniencing informed players overmuch.

Do I make sense?

Also set the font size to a larger one ;)

DeletedUser

In my experience, the grand majority of the players who "accidentally" activated militia did so completely on purpose but without enough prior knowledge of the consequences. Now while the addition of a pop-up would solve that, it would also be inconveniencing the players who do know what the Militia is and how to use it.

My counter proposal is moving this information:

Do I make sense?

I must agree to this otherwise I could hear the next idea to remove the confirmation screen (think)

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
I think you will not hear to remove it but to make it configurable by the player. (giggle)

DeletedUser

yeah, this will be a problem for a while - there are so many marked as passed on that I doubt all of them are still in circulation... I'll change them as they're found.