Not a bug: BUG, Mission: Looting - Additional Income

johannes000

Reaction score
World: Beta 1, Beta 2, Beta 3, DE W199
Platform: Browser/IOS/Android + version: Crome
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: johannes000

Reproducibility: 5/5 // Happend on 4 Diferent Servers, (5/5 = happens always)

Current situation:
- What is happening? describe it.
- if you Start at a Fresh world, or you start over, you have to do some Missions, and i got a Problem with the Quest: Mission: Looting - Additional Income: You cant directly finish the quest, and get an Anoying Arrow pointing at the Map until you finish the quest...

Reproduction Steps:
1.Start over at a World
2.Finish the Quests until the one were you Get 10 Spearman and 10 Swordsman as a Reward,
3.Directly Attack an Babarian Village with all Troops
4.Then Do the Next Quest from "Looting" -> Start to Recuit one Unit at the Barracks
5.The Next Quest from "looting" should be: "Additional Income" but you cant finish this quest until your troops from Step 3 are Back, -> there is this anoying arrow which is pointing at map (look at the Screenshot 1), that you cant hide.
6.Open the Attack Window
(7.click on the first zero (Spearmen), -> The Arrow jumps to the second zero (Swordsmen)) // the System don,t checks if there are > 0 spearmen / swordsmen available)
8. ...

I hope my explanation was clear, if not i could offer to explain this problem in german, my english skills are not the best -_-

Screenshots of the bug:

3.PNG
Unbenannt.PNG

2.PNG

JawJaw

Community Manager
Reaction score
Thank you for reporting this potential issue to us. I am afraid we do not currently consider this a bug, as the arrow intends to guide you through the quests in ideal situations.

You can disable the arrow from game settings.

Thanks again!