Implemented: attack/support symbols in commands-overview

DeletedUser

in the commands overview, you dont see the icons if the listed troop movements are attacks or supports or returning attacks and so on
you can only read this in the commands name which says something like "Return from Barbarian village (123|456) K14"
but you always have to read this to see what it is, as an icon you see it much faster

and when you rename your commands, it eben gets really difficult, because then you have no chance to see there, if its an attack or return or whatever^^ this is more confusing as it should be..

who can tell which are the attacks in the right part? :D

wos.png

so i suggest to add the symbols for troop movements there, so it could look like this:

80862794.png

this would make it easier to see what is what with the first look, and gives you the possibility to rename the commands without completely loosing the overview^^

DeletedUser

1000 little graphics to load will take some extra time per page reload.

You can already filter by attacks/returns, and you rarely if ever go in looking for both at the same time.

Not that I'm complaining but I did notice a slight time increase on the buildings page load with the demo hammers all the way down.
I personally think the load times would be detrimental.

DeletedUser

True AYK but is it the graphics that cause the lag or simply the fact that all the links are being activated? I think this would be a good idea if it doesn't cause much lag but if it would then it's not needed that badly.

DeletedUser

True AYK but is it the graphics that cause the lag or simply the fact that all the links are being activated? I think this would be a good idea if it doesn't cause much lag but if it would then it's not needed that badly.

You could be right, it could be the links.
If that's the case, I'd definitely have no issue with the change, and could seem some benefit to it.

DeletedUser803

I like the idea too.
I am all for additional graphics and icons...

/me likes pretty pictures!
:)

DeletedUser

the incoming overview already has this pictures..and is the incoming overview soo much slower than the commands overview? ;) actually i never noticed a difference between these two..
dont think these little little pictures need soo much time to load :)

DeletedUser

the incoming overview already has this pictures..and is the incoming overview soo much slower than the commands overview? ;) actually i never noticed a difference between these two..
dont think these little little pictures need soo much time to load :)

The incoming overview, doesn't pull troop counts from every village when it's loading the page, there is actually very minimal information, the commands page to me already takes longer to load than the incomings page.

I could be wrong about the load times increasing with 1000 pics, if it's something that won't be impactful, then I'd have no issue with the idea at all, for some it'd be useful.

DeletedUser

Can someone send me 500 attacks, and 500 supports.
I need to check the latency with all the pics.

(c: