Rejected: >> Attack again

DeletedUser

In reports with PA you can
» Attack again with the same troops
» Attack again with all troops

now i am in a different village and want to attack.
have to click the village, click want to attack, now in rally point.
what about a shortcut that leads you to rally point with inserted coords?

marcus the mad

Reaction score
You mean inserting coords of the village or a menu like the one in the market, with just the own village ofcourse.

DeletedUser1328

mhh...where should this link actually lead to, just to the rally point of the current village with the coords in it? or to the village from which the attack was, with the coords in it?
i would like the second one much better
but dont know how this is meant...
because if you want to attack from the village where you currently in then its not so much needed i think, then its just 1 click which it would spare (instead of clicking the village and then attack, right at the first click attack) and the second one is more needed because its really work to do that at the moment^^ (you have to eighter click your own village in the report then village overview then again report overview search for the report again and then click on the attacked village and then click attack haha :D or just "attack again with the same troops and then edit, then delete the numbers and then you can attack as you want..)

but actually i like both really much
i already got both as scripts :p

attackagain.png

the "nochmal angreifen" (attack again) leads to the rally point of village from which you attacked in the report and the with the coords of the attacked village inserted
and i also think this makes more sense than to make it from the current village..

DeletedUser1313

I may be wrong but.. I think he's saying when you open the attack report, scroll down, you are given the two choices and he'd like a third choice to open said village from a drop down of all your villa's.

I think the suggestion would be beneficial but the coding would be significant and.. the servers are already stressed. Not sure this is beneficial enough to add the stress.

Hmm... maybe if the link open to the troops overview, then you click whichever village you want and it opens on the rally.

DeletedUser1328

mh i dont think he means a drop down..he doesnt say anything about a drop down :p
but if he means that: when you want that you could just use the normal village list to change the current village without leaving the report, so i see no need for this actually..
but i like it the other way^^