Anti-Association Game

DeletedUser

Right the rules are, i say 5 words that are as much out of context as possible. Then the next person has to create a short story containing only a few sentences with it and post their own 5 words.
Example: Coffee, Ruler, Dog, Factory, Mouse

I had my coffee in the morning when i realised the factory was shut today. Great, I thought, I will have some time to walk the dog. On my way outside i realised, the dog was smaller than usual and got my ruler out to check, only to realise it was infact a mouse.

Something like that, get it?

Right, here are my 5 words,

Smoke, Book, Prison, Golf, Rollercoaster

DeletedUser

I need a smoke or a book, because I'm in prison. I'm there because I got mad at a guy in the rollercoaster line, so I hit him with a golf club.

My 5 five words:

Aardvark, cactus, ball, xylophone, forum

DeletedUser66

An Aardvark ate a Cactus and found a ball near the cactus. He then got distracted by a man with a xylophone with a computer logged onto the TribalWars forums. After they had advanced sexual relationships, Lewder was born, and thus was lacking in attention span and spammed the forums to death.

Pansies, Elephants, Australia, Rice and Santa.

DeletedUser

Yesterday I saw Santa riding on an Elephant :eek:
But the elephant didnt know what to eat, Pansies or Rice? :D
Santa was getting tired of the Elephant and went to Australia....

Banana, Mudkip, Beer, Rollercoaster and School :D

DeletedUser66

So I herd Bananas liek Mudkip with Beer aboard a rollercoaster at school.

Sexy, Pen, Car, Folder, Wallet

DeletedUser581

Cars... Damn they are sexy. Add a pen, a folder, and a wallet to that mixture and you have a steamy office romance in a car. By the way, the girl makes off with the wallet ;)

school, blanket, moon, core, tumble

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser66

I like banana Pudding with Yellow Melons to the side on the seventeenth of every month.

Wallet, Reply, Signature, Review, Church