Account Manager question

DeletedUser

Hi,

I was wondering how you (Tribal Wars Team) set up the AM. It seems to prioritize the Timber Camp until it is at level 30 and does nothing else. It then disengages when the farm is too small so you have to manually go in and upgrade the other buildings.

Further more, it does not seem to restart automatically and you have to re-save the settings for each village you manage.

This seems to be the case with the troop management and research management aswell. It sometimes disgards the profiles you set up. I have to set it at least 5 times a day.

Is this normal or is this a bug ?

DeletedUser

I have had the same problem ,even when saving farm and troop templates, it clears them and have to do it again,cant get onto my subsciptions now either.

DeletedUser

most players take some time and create their own village build in AM, start from scratch and build your village how you would build it manually

DeletedUser

Well, I did that. It did solve the building queue issues that I had. But the problem with setting a troop manager still persists. I have to set it multiple times and it doesn't stay active for long.

DeletedUser

Well, I did that. It did solve the building queue issues that I had. But the problem with setting a troop manager still persists. I have to set it multiple times and it doesn't stay active for long.

It will stop if it hits a full farm, you then have to restart it....is that the problem?

DeletedUser

It does happen when the farm comes near to being full but still enough to produce troops. I find it a little annoying though to have to reset it when it comes to that point.

I manually upgraded the farms for now and I guess I'll have to go and change the building queue to solve the problem.

It would be good if the troop manager stayed engaged even though there is not enough space in the farm.