Duplicate: Account Manager - Farm Manager - cannot determine which village sent original farming

DeletedUser

On the Farm Assistance page (the actual account manager page, not the map page - screen=am_farm&mode=farm), currently if you press the button C it sends the correct amount of troops to clear the village's ress, however it sends it from the current selected village, not the original village that did the farming run.

If you have > 1 village there is no way on the screen to determine which village sent the original farming run. I tried to use it with a large amount of villages and I end up with farming runs going all across the map. I really can't find any use for this clever functionality now that I have a number of villages.

I have a couple of suggestions:-
1. It would make far more sense if the farming troops were sent from the original village that farmed the barb, maybe provide an option at the top of the screen to allow switching between Current / Original village

2. Provide the village group links like there are on the other Account Manager Pages and the overview pages. If you selected a group it would only show reports for farming runs from the villages in the selected group.