Rejected: Account manager - building queue

Its Ok ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

Sorry no speack english :)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaxr.jpg

DeletedUser

Great idea, I really miss this in the Account Manager now!

DeletedUser

It's a shame we don't have dozens of villages so we can actually test this with more villages to see how much of a mess that screen is going to be.
Reordering the que when you have 50 (que's) x 20 (villages) = 1000 items on there, kind of silly if you ask me.

DeletedUser

It's a shame we don't have dozens of villages so we can actually test this with more villages to see how much of a mess that screen is going to be.
Reordering the que when you have 50 (que's) x 20 (villages) = 1000 items on there, kind of silly if you ask me.

sent pm @ typhi to ask some villages for testing :p

DeletedUser

hallo7, why voted for no ?

voted yes, because is my idea.

DeletedUser1243

hallo7, why voted for no ?

I won't support anything that improves the "Thing"...

There are enough reasons in the other section, your idea may be good, but a good idea for a bad solution isn't good

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
We are discussing here about the idea for an improvement and not the idea of the Account Manager in general. ;)

DeletedUser

Yes 13 92.86%
No 1 7.14%

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser73

Would like to see how useful this would be on a larger (the scale it will be used on) scale first, before committing to anything - I will be adding a few small villages to AYK's account temporarily for the purposes of informed feedback.

TyphiEDIT: Added to chisum's account instead.

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
At first view I thought it to be a nice idea, but after I created queues with 50 entries for the villages I had to see that re-ordering is not very handy, because many buildings have requirements depending on other building levels. If the requirements are not met, the queue will be stopped / paused with an 'error report' and you have to work on it again until all requirements are met. So, in my opinion this too time intensive.

cel micut

Reaction score
That problem is now to because if you wanna make academy... you need to make first smity 20 first... :)

By reordering you cand make your priority builing build first

If there is a mistake on reordering... that should put out a mesaaje like "to make this buildin you need to build first this..." or "building doesn't meet the rrequerment... something"

Reordering is very important in a village!

If you can't reorder you need to make only 3-5 comands... for 3-5 diferent buildings... but if my priority is to have resource... and I put in manager to build one lvl on smity... barracks... stable... till morning i will have in stead of beter resource... I will have bigger stable... and that is not OK... to build something in village you need first resources :)

DeletedUser

What about a prefix to the order-no?

from 50 possible building orders only some are critical and have to build first
let's fix them
they get a prefix and are executed first.

and the rest will be build when ressources/people are available
like it is now.