Fixed: Access premium area

DeletedUser

Well, when i access premium area show this message

Summary of the issue (title of the post)

Premium area

Overview of the bug (description):
Show a script message

Steps to reproduce:

-----
Reproduction rate (Every time? Sometimes?):

every time
Browser and Version:

Google Chrom- Version 32.0.1700.76 m

Visual Reference if available (Screenshot) please put them in a spoiler.:

29fs3fo.jpg
Player name and market for rewards:
Mjbraggion BR- sv57

"setConfig(array('timeout' => $wallet_timeout)); // set the timeout in seconds for now- ms would require own / curl adapter $wallet_client->setWalletUri($wallet_uri); $wallet_client->setMarketId(MARKET_ID); $wallet_client->setWalletGameId('staemme'); $wallet_client->setWalletUsername($wallet_user); $wallet_client->setWalletPassword($wallet_pass); $this->setWalletClient($wallet_client); } public static function logError($msg) { $player_id = function_exists('get_game')? get_game()->player_id : 'no player'; flog('walleterror.log', date('c').'player: '.$player_id.' error: '.$msg."\n"); } public function changePremiumPoints($premium_log_entry, $is_transfer = false) { // send to wallet parent::changePremiumPoints($premium_log_entry, $is_transfer); } }
"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4018

same, is there anyone who doesn't get this when trying to access any premium features?

DeletedUser

We would appreciate if you could use the bug templates for your reports. Thanks.

Please clean your browser cache and deactivate all add-ons and scripts. Does the issue then still occurs?

DeletedUser

Which browser are you using? Does it also occur with a different browser?

DeletedUser3865

I use Chrome and I have the problem.
But there is no problem now.

DeletedUser

Mobile: mobile safari 7
Desktop: Safari 7.0.1 and Chrome 32

Not working in any

DeletedUser

Same problem here. I can't access the premium area. I tried Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.

DeletedUser4018

Still not working for me, cleared all browser data, and still no effect on chrome for mac.