Future Beta Rounds

Gnedler

Reaction score
Hello,

I assume that Beta3 will be the next round to restart right?
is there any option to start it with fun options again?

Speed 3
Ress production 2
Normal Unit speeds
No church
No watchtower
ACTIVE Nightbonus
+ paladins

And a announcement on other servers to reach some people to get more population on here?

Grave Digger

Reaction score
As above but no pp exchange would be great for a round, speed 3 a must as can go play slow assed rounds elsewhere on many worlds

Hate churches and siege also no scav stop the turtles:D:D

please please never again set the stupid random times for sending attacks as on beta 1 at this time .... no one ever wants that shit setting again.

Grave Digger

Reaction score
I see beta 3 is running with players on it but not announced and locked out now .... and fookin awful settings i hope after asking about settings that is not what you come up with because if that is it them i will be quitting as i can go on any server and find that crap settings with a lot more players on them

2 speed and barbs up to 750 points means slow and sod all farming
Churches ..everyone pretty much hates churches

Jeezz guys i know you just took over but please listen and step up as you already fooked up beta 1 with crap randomised time setting now you are determined to fook up beta 3 as well?

KOMMUNIST

Reaction score
Beta doesn't seem to have a future :) We have a strong feeling that the server will be closed

Jirki88

Community Manager
Reaction score
Beta doesn't seem to have a future :) We have a strong feeling that the server will be closed
As far as I know there are no plans to close down Beta. Frankly, it wouldn't made sense to actually replace JawJaw as Beta CM if the server was going to get closed down. Beta has a role to play, which hasn't changed.

Gnedler

Reaction score
Hello dear Supporters

Things went a bit wrong this Beta but i think these Problems could be fixed very simple

- dont start with events, this was just unfair for all people who were not fast enough. I still think that a restart of server would have been better for everybody
- either do no tribelimit or set a cooldown for receiving deff/sending deff for new joined player. People can just join tribes to get deff and leave after it again. On german servers there is a 24h cooldown for that. We see it right now DRK is swapping player to get deff. If this is allowed then a tribelimit is basicly useless. u dont even have to set one if u keep it that way.

- we need stricter rules for Multiaccount and Account pushing. When i see a 1 Million points tribe, noble one player village after another but meanwhile they have only 1 person in Top 15 ODA bashpoints ranking its strange. Specially when all of them are from the same country and allied

- as mentioned many times, announce the server maybe on the Homepage so more people will join. Fighting the same cheating people every time is very boring.

- If People Cheat, keep them banned. Kirevet got banned like 5 times already and he is still on the server. No one cares if they get a temporary ban. They will do the same thing over and over again since the worlds on Beta mostly take only 2-3 month

Greetings

KOMMUNIST

Reaction score
As far as I know there are no plans to close down Beta. Frankly, it wouldn't made sense to actually replace JawJaw as Beta CM if the server was going to get closed down. Beta has a role to play, which hasn't changed.
And why was the jaw replaced? He went to war and was killed there? :confused:
Or did the players of this server get so fed up with him that he ran away?? :p
By the way, he is still listed in the beta version team as the chief administrator

KOMMUNIST

Reaction score
Jirki88 about the new features that are being tested in the beta version! It would be nice if you wrote about them at least on the forum - so that your beta testers could watch and discuss!!
For example, in the latest update, which has already gone to regular servers, you added a script to mark attacks in the inbox tab.
Let's not say that you just appropriated someone else's without attribution, but you also broke it!!
Here's what the original looks like - https://c2n.me/4jYozVi
In this case, it was possible to give a name to the attack!! which, with their large number, has a very important role!!!
https://c2n.me/4jYoFDC -- there is no such possibility in your "castrated" version!! moreover, now the Original script does NOT work!

Be so kind as to fix your jamb with the script

King Koong

Reaction score
Yes, the built-in system has become inconvenient to use. This is all because for us test players there is no information about what is going on. What changes in the game. How strange, then why are we all sitting here?