Implemented: Village Manager

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
Those who tested the village manager more intensively might have recognized the problem that it is not very handy to put in additional orders to the building queue for a village to get rid of resources or whatever or if you decide that you need a building level urgently etc..

The village manager finishes a queue first before he puts in new orders. So, actually you have to stop the village manager, add orders to the queue manually etc. Quite annoying. ^^

So, what I would like to suggest is to make the orders in the queue clickable. If you click an order in the queue it would add it to the actual building queue directly. As an alternative a link could be added behind an order similar to the red X to cancel an order.

DeletedUser73

Hmm, I was speaking to Pervisa about this recently on Skype and was all ready to pass this on as something that definitely needs fixing, but then I realised you can just pause the Village Manager, queue another building manually, and then reactivate. Does this cover the issue sufficiently?

DeletedUser

Hmm, I was speaking to Pervisa about this recently on Skype and was all ready to pass this on as something that definitely needs fixing, but then I realised you can just pause the Village Manager, queue another building manually, and then reactivate. Does this cover the issue sufficiently?

The building is then upgraded once more than desired at first. And simply making these buildings clickable (combination of [Upgrade] and [Remove from Village Manager]) is not much code ;)

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
Wouldn't be sufficient in my opinion to handle it like you suggested it, Typhi. ^^

Doing it that way means that you have to cancel the manually added orders in the AM queue as well, otherwise you have the problem that robertschwarzl mentioned before. ;) In fact the actual way is not very handy and as suggested it would be more easily in my opinion. :)