Not a bug: Time difference

DeletedUser

1.Summary of the issue (title of the post)
Time difference in constroction

2.Overview of the bug (description):
The time limit when will be available resource to make a constroction,is lower then the local time and server time.
Ex:
Local time:20:00:00
Server time:19:00:00
Resources available today at :17:02:00

3.Reproduction
Every time,first time I saw this at 12 AM

4.Browser and Version:
Google chrome 32.0.1700.76 m

5.Visual Reference if available (Screenshot):
[spoil]
bezymjannyj.png
[/spoil]

6.Player name and market for rewards:
VBrevis Beta

Last edited by a moderator:

Morthy

Developer
Elder Moderator
Reaction score
Please could you paste the following code into the address bar, press enter, and tell me what it says?

javascript:alert(new Date().getTimezoneOffset());

You may need to type the 'javascript:' part yourself because Chrome will remove it when you paste.

DeletedUser

I opened it I could not fault the department said they delete the partition

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I experienced a version of this problem that is not entirely described above.
My TZ: UTC+6
Headuarters page, "Construct" column
When the current time is displayed as between 00:00:00 and 00:59:59, construction is reported as "tomorrow" when it should be "today" when the completion time falls in the 00:00:00 to 00:59:00 clock. These activities' ETA's should have been less than an hour, not 24 hours away.

NOTE: The activities become active correctly, so this is merely a mis-caculcation of the report text string.

DeletedUser

I have also had some form of this bug (the 'resources available' for the timber camp actually says 'tomorrow at 01:07' when it should be 'today at 01:07' -- although this bug is inconsistent)
24ex546.png

I ran that script and got -660

DeletedUser

Well,my time zone was set at +4:00,Moscow time.But my time zone is +2:00.
When I set it correctly,the time of resources available was in correlation with time server.
On other servers,the local time don't depend of game time.

DeletedUser

Does it still cause problems for anyone?

If yes, please comment with the time zone you are currently in, which time zone is set on your system and via Google Chrome do the following:

Please could you paste the following code into the address bar, press enter, and tell me what it says?

javascript:alert(new Date().getTimezoneOffset());

You may need to type the 'javascript:' part yourself because Chrome will remove it when you paste.