statistics missing from profile.

DeletedUser

I can't seem to find the statistics tab that usually is on the profile. Is that something that is disabled on this world or a bug?

DeletedUser

Yeah, there is achievmenst, but there is not a tab on the profile page which shows how much you have farmed today, units killed, villages, tribe points and things like that.

DeletedUser3658

Go to the settings, then again settings and to the welcome page - was it that, your're looking at?

DeletedUser3886

I know what you mean, its simply a cache problem. Clear you caches change browser and try again. it might also appear if you reload(not refresh) the page.

DeletedUser

Go to the settings, then again settings and to the welcome page - was it that, your're looking at?

Yeah, but it usually is to be found in the profile page, it doesn't show to me. Yes it pops up when i log in, but on other worlds the statistics tab is always on the profile page. It's not there for me now at least. :/

DeletedUser

Jira: DS-9193

Please add your player name and market for your reward. We would appreciate if you could use the bug templates for your reports. Thanks.

DeletedUser

The profile statistics are not shown in the first two days which is intended and won't be changed.