Needs Feedback: show number of militia

DeletedUser

in the farm, it only says
You will receive 20 militias for each farm level (up to a maximum level of 15)
but it doesnt say exactly how many militia you will get^^ i know its a very easy calculation, but as we are all lazy... :icon_wink:
couldnt it just be displayed?
like: call for 120 militia now? so that you see it without calculating?

and second, another small suggestion for the militia thing there: the order of the points in the list is kind of strange i think
it says:
If you're expecting an attack, you can set up your militias to defend you. This has the following effects:
As soon as you own more than 2 villages, you can no longer set up any militias
Your militia will remain stationed for 6 hours
The production of all resources will be reduced by 50% each during the time of the stationing
so when you again want to have a quick look over what stands there, you first see the "unimportant" things and have to search for the important behind them
and also, it sounds wrong that it says :
This has the following effects:
as this is not an effect^^ and sure you can put that in this list, but then not as the first point so that its right after the "this has these effects"
and i also think for beginners who read this the first time it would be easier to understand drectly, if there first would be the important information about what the militia does, and after that the more delailed info like when you can cal the militia etc
so i suggest this oder:

If you're expecting an attack, you can set up your militias to defend you. This has the following effects:
The production of all resources will be reduced by 50% each during the time of the stationing
Your militia will remain stationed for 6 hours
wouldnt this be better..?

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
Would agree to re-arrange the text, but not to show the total number of militia. People should use their brain a little bit. ^^

DeletedUser

mental arithmetic is such a torture :p
just imagine youre getting an attack atm, it hits in 15 seconds, and you think shall i or shall i not set up the militia??? and it depends on how many they are if you should do it or not and then youre like 13*20 :icon_confused: OMG and youre getting mad :icon_biggrin:
stress and basical math dont go together well^^

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
Hmmm.... doing this calculation takes me less time than searching the information on the page. ^^