Rejected: ranking continent players/tribes

DeletedUser

Hey,

I have villages in more then one continent. And if I click on ranking continent players/tribes, then I see sometimes one continent, and othertimes the other continent.
Now is my idea, that you can decide (for example in a box next to the continent numbre) that you want to set this as regular. So the next times you click on ranking continent players/tribes that you always see the same continent.

And with this idea, I have also another idea: that next to the continent numbre, there is a arrow down that if you click on it, you can select another continent where you also play in.

greetings

DeletedUser

I see sometimes one continent, and othertimes the other continent.

It depends on which of yours village is active - if you open the continent rank while being in village, which is placed on K45, you see the rank for K45, etc.

DeletedUser

ok, so this idea can be useful, as you only one to see one continent.

DeletedUser

a bit, but just an arrow down, and if you click on it, all the continent numbers will appear (just like if you click on the arrow next to your villages coords).

and an option to chose this continent as regular so that if you click on continents players, you always come to that continent even you are on a village in another continent.