Q&D: The new market feature not there?

DeletedUser

I have received a Mail from the Tribalwars team that there is a new market feature in the Market, but by going there I am unable to see it for some reason. Was it not implemented yet?

DeletedUser

I have received a Mail from the Tribalwars team that there is a new market feature in the Market, but by going there I am unable to see it for some reason. Was it not implemented yet?

The same with me.

DeletedUser

It is there. It is simply been added to other offers/your offers. Same as offering x amount of wood/iron/clay for whatever resources being offered.
You either see an offer of say 50000 iron for 200 premium points (yep there are actually players offering that or similar). Or you make your own offer of whatever for how many pp you want.

Personally speaking, I cannot see it being a success in main worlds if swap with market trader for 10 pp you can simply get needed supplies. I mean if you have to many of one resource simply send it to tribe mate or one of your owned vils.

On Beta though, I don't really understand why Inno is trying it out on Sandbox. I mean we all have vils with to many resources of one kind or another and quite a few vils so why waste pp on swapping etc when you can simply send it to your own vils.

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
On Beta though, I don't really understand why Inno is trying it out on Sandbox. I mean we all have vils with to many resources of one kind or another and quite a few vils so why waste pp on swapping etc when you can simply send it to your own vils.

Th HTML changed and might break scripts. So it was activated on Sandbox as well. Also not all players have an account on zz1, but only on Sandbox and want to test it.

Last edited: