Q&D: Discussion: New World Settings: July 2013

DeletedUser

So guys, what are your opinions on the settings for this new world on the fine old beta server!?

Personally I am disgusted, packages and churches, my worst combination ever, nevertheless I will play this world so that I can help the growth and continuation of TW as I have returned from nearly 12months hibernation.

Let's do this and happy gaming ladies and gents!

JiTB

DeletedUser2102

those settings are awful...packages,church, speed: 1..wtf?!..

marcus the mad

Reaction score
The beta server is about finding and fixing bugs before settings and other features are introduced to live worlds. As this is the case, sometimes we must choose less popular combinations of settings so that we can ensure a smooth opening should these settings be chosen for a real world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2102

and i thought, you want to keep players who playing here, but everything is about finding and fixing bugz...

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
Beta is not a server where players get a seven days Premium Account for free only. We expect everyone to look out for bugs and to report them in order to avoid fatal and also smaller bugs in live versions to improve the quality of the game.

DeletedUser2102

yeah but u have to give a world which will players play, so they can report bugs...

DeletedUser

I appreciate that chisum but church and packages is like the worst combination ever. At least do church and coins or no church and packages to combine the both is a disgrace and I hope you never really release a world like this! Haha.

DeletedUser2182

I appreciate that chisum but church and packages is like the worst combination ever. At least do church and coins or no church and packages to combine the both is a disgrace and I hope you never really release a world like this! Haha.

I agree!
Can anyone tell me how long is this world(as time)?

DeletedUser

The characteristics awful and especially members of the tribe :)

DeletedUser2182

Should be one condition to close a world, can you tell me what is that?