profile text

KOMMUNIST

Reaction score
dear Jaw Jaw, I will no longer adhere to the template you propose, since the admins on your part does not show due respect to us - your betatesters.
I also wonder how long an incompetent administrator will be responsible for us in support ? for as long as I have known him, he has never treated the players with respect, never answered the substance of the question
We found out that the text in the player profiles has lost its original formatting (centering in the center)
here is a correspondence with the administrator, who does not even understand the essence of what was written!

You2023-07-11 20:46:09​

Explain why the text has now become centered on the left edge? It looks uncomfortable and ugly. Previously, the text was centered in the center and there was a balance.

Tribal Wars - Customer Support2023-07-11 20:50:08​

I'm sorry but not sure what you are referring to, could you clarify, perhaps with a screenshot please?

You2023-07-12 17:25:47​

Excuse me, but who do I communicate with? how can I insert a screenshot if you have removed the ability to insert bb codes?

the text of the players "left" to the left, it became very ugly. When the text "centered" looks familiar and aesthetically pleasing.
https://c2n.me/4iW2Huo - this is how the text looks in the ru version

Tribal Wars - Customer Support2023-07-12 17:44:53​

Hello OxiTigrA,

I see no problem, that is the standard format for text.

Best regards

Bryan
Beta Supporter

Forum | Facebook Group

You2023-07-14 14:43:44​

No. As usual, you are not aware of the events of this game. Previously, the profile text was formatted in the center.
Like in my second screenshot from the Russian server.
If you do not understand the essence of the problem, please pass the ticket to a higher administrator or I will have to contact the company's office again.

Tribal Wars - Customer Support2023-07-14 15:08:07​

Hello OxiTigrA,

I'm sorry but I see no problem with the text formatting for this server, there is no problem to report

Best regards

Bryan
Beta Supporter

Forum | Facebook Group

This ticket has been closed and can no longer be replied to.

Of course!! it's always easier to close your eyes than to solve a problem!!

scrram88

Reaction score
As it turned out, this is not a bug, but such a stupid update. The admin of course was too lazy to explain, or he did not know himself, as usual. Dear developers, well, how many times can I ask you - we don't need to do what's best for us, leave us how good it is!!! But since you have crippled the profile texts, give the players the opportunity to choose which profile they want! With text on the left, right or center!!

KOMMUNIST

Reaction score
The admin probably should have figured it out and answered normally that there was an update. And in general, do you need to warn players about changes in the game?!