Implemented: political map

DeletedUser1328

i suggest to make a political map for the normal map...

i miss it :(

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
Why should something be implemented again that was abolished, because it was a performance killer and cross-browser compability could not be ensured with this feature?

DeletedUser1328

because they thought nobody would use it so it would not be needed
but if we can show that a lot liked it and miss it now they maybe think again about it

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
If nobody used it in their opinion, how could they see that it is decreasing the performance then? ;)

DeletedUser1328

they said that only few use it..
but if we now show that these few miss it a lot because they found it very very handy..? :)
and that the others only didnt use it because they didnt notice how cool it is?^^

i would say, at the beginning it doesnt make sense to use it, because then you only get lots of lines everywhere which confuse you more than to help you..
but as the worlds get older, when your account and your tribe got save areas where only you are, and so on....
then its nice to see if at your front there is only 1 big enemy player or if 20 different members of the enemy got villages there..without moving youre mouse over every single village there, or marking the players there on the map first
or if 1 village of you needs defense very fast, and you look at the map whos there to help you, then you neednt hover all the neighbouring villages, but see it with the first look, ah 2 players there next to you who could help in time...

and..the political map still works for the minimap...
but i would say that there it doesnt help, because its too small there to recognize the single players and so on...there it actually doesnt help at all in my opinion
but im wondering, on the minimap it is already calculated where to put which lines, so why cant this just be copied to the normal map anymore? is this copying soo much to do that the performance gets soo bad..? :S

DeletedUser

yeah well :)
make it work again but in the AM bundle

axes high!

DeletedUser1366

I wouldve used it if it was non-premium, because im not hardcore tw player but sometimes i need to easily see who owns what area.

maybe to improve proformance, in Settings add a small tick box to add the political map, actully im not sure how that will improve it but the option will still be there :)

DeletedUser

There's already an option for the minimap being converted to a political overview. Is there an option to solve this by using JavaScript (maybe even with embedded graphics - Base64) and dynamically loading this script only if the player checks the box?