Rejected: number of attacks on the map

DeletedUser

dont know if this idea already exists but..
id like to see the numbers if the attacks on the map
for example, at the moment, im sending offs and fakes on every village in a specific area, so i have the attack symbol on every village
but i actually want to see where im already sending nobles to and where not, so when i would see that there are more attacks on the village i would see it..
now i have to click all the villages or search for them in the commands overview to see it...

maybe it could look like this (or a bit different so that you see it better, i believe they can make it look much nicer than i can :icon_biggrin: )

numbr.png

(http://forum.die-staemme.de/showthread.php?t=103756)

Last edited by a moderator:

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
Wouldn't like that. In later stage it is quite normal that 50+ attacks are send to a lot of villages without sending even one nobleman. So, the number of attacks isn't an indicator for sending noblemen. Maybe in your case, but not in general. Also the map will be very overloaded with icons, text etc. and clarity will be lost in my opinion.

What I could imagine is that the number of actual attacks on a village is shown in the popup or the village info screen instead.

DeletedUser

the noble thing was only an example^^
i would also like it for seeing how many offs i have running to a village or to look if i by mistake attacked 1 farm twice at the same time, or...^^
whatever, i find it always usefull ;)

DeletedUser

Already passed on from .de ^^ (for Typhi: DS-3111)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1021

This could be added as an option on the map Popup-options ,so only shows when the cursor hovers over a village.