Not a bug: Nobleing problem

DeletedUser

Ok I nobled a village that I cleared an 100% defo owned it lol and I was upgrading wall an makeing troops and all things u do in a town,put flag In the village an all that... An logged in an for some reason it's back own by the guy I took it off all reports of me nobleing seem to have gone it's as if times gone back an reset on the world... Plz help lol I would like my town :(

DeletedUser

Please read the announcement, the server is being rolled back to a previous state.

DeletedUser3658

I have the same problem, my mails were also deleted - I saw that the village was mine and as I try to switch between the villages, It stucks and then I had almost full resources in all of my villages, but didn't conquered the village - and my mails were deleted till 09:00 o'clock in the morning (server-time).

DeletedUser

I have the same problem, my mails were also deleted - I saw that the village was mine and as I try to switch between the villages, It stucks and then I had almost full resources in all of my villages, but didn't conquered the village - and my mails were deleted till 09:00 o'clock in the morning (server-time).

it's a beta version of the game and there's some troubles, be patient like me ! :)

DeletedUser

As said the world has been rolled back to a previous state so the progress since then is lost. This is not a bug!