Rejected: Noble Planner and new member warnings

DeletedUser

Have a warning pop up when you invite a player to the tribe who has villages who have been claimed by some one in your tribe or some one in a tribe you are sharing your noble planners with.

Give the person inviting the option to either cancel the invite or send the invite and warn those who have a claim. The warning is just an automated message letting them know that they shouldn't take what they have claimed with out talking with leadership.

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
I don't think that this is necessary. In a good working tribe invitations are discussed with the members before a player is invited. So, everybody has the chance to say: sorry, this is one of my targets etc. ;)

DeletedUser

That just covers with in your tribe though. It doesn't necessarily include talking to the leaders of all of the tribes you are allied with.

And there are 84 members in the tribe I am in on another world. Between them and the 4 tribes we share a noble planner with there are 44 pages of claims. A leader would have to search the planner to see if any player in any of the 5 tribes had claimed a prospective recruit. Its just easier if something tells them when they go to invite :p

Last edited by a moderator:

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
First of all... 84 members and 4 allies??? I will never support any features that promote managing this. ;)

Nevertheless the noble planner has a nice function to filter claims by owners and to delete them in one shot if necessary. ^^

Last edited:

DeletedUser

First of all... 84 members and 4 allies??? I will never support any features that promote managing this. ;)

Nevertheless the noble planner has a nice function to filter claims by owners and to delete them in one shot if necessary. ^^

It happens late in a world when there is just a big world war and its take sides or be destroyed.