Nightwish

DeletedUser384

Been listening to Nightwish about 5 years. The band surely is on my top 3. I love the progressive symphonical songs. Also they have loads of epic stuff like "Higher Than A Hope" : D

DeletedUser496

i think Nightwish is a good band for emo's but it is not my type of music i don't like hard rock but they are really good and i often listen: Over the hills and far away. thats the only good song of them

DeletedUser332

Been listening to Nightwish about 5 years. The band surely is on my top 3. I love the progressive symphonical songs. Also they have loads of epic stuff like "Higher Than A Hope" : D

Who do you think is better Tarja or Anette?
My favorite is Tarja

DeletedUser59

i think Nightwish is a good band for emo's but it is not my type of music i don't like hard rock but they are really good and i often listen: Over the hills and far away. thats the only good song of them

Are you kidding me? How on earth does Nightwish sound like an emo band? How much of them have you actually listened to?

Who do you think is better Tarja or Anette?
My favorite is Tarja

I like them both, but I'm going to have to agree and say that Tarja is better. (And her brother is the new lead singer of my other favorite metal band xD )

DeletedUser486

nightwish is definately top 10 for me :) Tarja ftw i got her solo stuff too she's pwn :D her brother just joined another band i listen to Celesty so i know thats going to be pretty ftw as well :D