Rejected: NAP color

DeletedUser

the nap color is not that different from miscellaneous
maybe sth brighter would be better for my eyes :)

DeletedUser

if anything the ally colour needs to change, the nap colour is fine to me.

i think though there should be a setting for the colour blind

DeletedUser1021

In a players own account settings, they could pick thier own default colours for NAPs & Allys set by thier tribe,
or be able to change them via the manage-groups on the map screen.
This would help sort out the colourblind issue.

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
Maybe it would be better to give the miscellaneous villages no color, what would look like this:

map.png

In the very beginning it could be a little bit difficult to distinguish them from barbs, but shouldn't be a problem after 1 or 2 days, because normal villages should grow faster than barbs and can be distinguished easily because of their color and the wall. :)

DeletedUser

what colour would they be on the minimap beside it(no good with pictures but is 45x45 in size)

DeletedUser1013

There seems to be different stand-points here. Some cant see various colours properly, others can see those ones but not others, the concept of no colour for miscellaneous villages is a nice one too.

So, perhaps it would be the best option, if somewhere in settings, each players was given the option as to what colours (or no colour) he or she would like the tribe ally/NAP/enemy, and miscellaneous villages to be?

This would cater for all preferences.

DeletedUser

I also think it could be easier to distinguish different colors if the dots were bigger or maybe do something like you can with your own villages and have the option of adding in some symbols or something? Just shooting out potential ideas.

DeletedUser73

I'm thinking that as mentioned by the original poster something brighter would be best as it'd be the least disruptive change to implement.

if anything the ally colour needs to change, the nap colour is fine to me.

i think though there should be a setting for the colour blind

What's wrong with the ally colour? And what kind of 'colour blind' setting do you propose?

DeletedUser

And what kind of 'colour blind' setting do you propose?

perhaps just the ability to change the colour, i think that light blue is hard to distinguish against the grey barbarian on the minimap (that might just be me though)

DeletedUser

how about being able to chose your own coulrs like you can do with prem maybe enhance prem so it contains it

excuse the spelling and grammer been up for 36hrs or so