Implemented: Miliz: set time to zero after nobling

DeletedUser

If a player call the militia and gets nobled you still have the 50% reduce for resources. I would suggest that the militia is set to zero after nobling so the attacker isn't getting any more disadvantage from the militia.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm wishy washy on this.
It's only 6 hours, not exactly game breaking, and shouldn't your miners be a little distracted considering their families all just got slaughtered?

:)

+6?

marcus the mad

Reaction score
I'm wishy washy on this.
It's only 6 hours, not exactly game breaking, and shouldn't your miners be a little distracted considering their families all just got slaughtered?

:)

+6?

Nah, they're in the mines 24/7 (at least I force them to be), so they don't notice. Just send in the woman once in a while to breed some soldiers :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser1021

I never did quite understand the logic behind the milita. They are the miners,quarry workers and the lumber jacks of the village set to defend with what-ever weapons they can lay thier hands on.
But if they are killed,how do they return to work after six hours ?

anyway, village under new leadership, fresh start. +8

DeletedUser73

Hmm, reset on any ennoblement of the village, or only someone else's ennoblement?

Simple example gameplay consequence for resetting on any ennoblement:
You summon militia to cut a noble train as a last ditch attempt at keeping the village, but yet another noble train is inbound. You noble your own village and up pop another batch of militia ready to defend.

Is this a realistic/undesirable danger, or am I looking too deeply into this?
Keep in mind that worlds will probably have varying militia settings - some may keep militia available up to 5 -10 villages, and allow for summoning more than a maximum of 300. A one-size-fits all solution is preferable.

DeletedUser

Nice catch on the loophole, I'm in agreeance, I think it should only be when someone else takes your village.. (again I also don't think the 6 hours is all that much of a disaster when you take the village).

DeletedUser

Another thought: Why not put the resources up to 100% again after nobling, but not allowing to re-recruit the militia the rest of the time (until the six hours are over)?

DeletedUser

I agree to limit the reset to someone else's ennoblements but a reset should be done otherwise players would use this just to bother the attacker.

robertschwarzl said:
Another thought: Why not put the resources up to 100% again after nobling, but not allowing to re-recruit the militia the rest of the time (until the six hours are over)?
Think about renobles so I disagree with just reseting the resources to normal.