Lindley the pro?

DeletedUser

lmao im sorry but if you think your a pro because your on 142 points that makes you one of the biggest noobs in the top 20.

and you even noticing senior member and even bringing that into a post makes you a noob.

I can quote and reply to who i like, if you don't like it, maybe you should leave.

For the record, Ive been playing since mid 2008, just because you may of been playing longer than me, does not make you better, anyone who knows anything knows that.

I recently stumbled into the w1 forums, and saw a very high point player making a complete fool of himself and crying because he was getting attacked by another player even though they were supposed to be friends, and he was supposed to be king of his K...

Which kinda proves that point that;Length of time playing < Skill

well thanks for that contradicting post that made no sense. I am joining w50 anyway.

Here since you want to spam every topic and think that everyone who posts is talking to you personally, come spam here you nub.

BTW I could care less what you think of me. And for the question I posed in the title, my vote is HELL NO.

DeletedUser635

Lmao. YOU WERE talking to me, since you quoted me.

But to make a thread about me just because you made stupid comments is ridiculous

OMG whinning people. You signed up for beta world. A test world. They can reset with any settings they feel like. That they even asked is nice.

Nice whine.

Lindley that is the second time you quoted me and used the uber elite term of 'noob' when refering to my posts.

We all know that people who say noob enough times prove without a doubt they are not one. /sarcasam

Just for the record. I am sure I have been playing this game a lot longer than you. I am also sure that I have been a .net top player longer and farther than you probably ever even imagined for yourself.

I think that between the two of us, you are the real nublet, hell maybe not even that maybe just a nubbin.

And for the record:

One:
1 The legend » Ro - 165 1 165
2 strayer tH 164 1 164
3 Sene Roma 160 1 160
4 kempfi AHT 155 1 155
5 joybook MAYHEM 154 1 154
6 Dogo Argentino ARM 149 1 149
7 MarianChello CZ-SK 148 1 148
8 Johnny Walker » Ro - 145 1 145
9 aaasssddd What? 144 1 144
10 LuckyCharm BK 143 1 143
11 Miubs 142 1 142
12 Waldo The Candy Snitcher Names? 142 1 142
13 Chase Voodoo 142 1 142

Two:
I wasn't doing so bad before the reset either, and would have been doing a hell of a lot better if I hadn't had to go to the hospital for a full week during the first 'round'.

Three:
I voted no on the reset.

So in conclusion, stop freaking quoteing me. Please if I am anywhere by you, don't use me voting no to stop your attacking me please, go for it. And remember, just because you post tons of useless BS, and it makes your title 'senior member' you do not know more than the rest of us, and mostly the more you go on the less people (me) think of you.

my Reply to this is in the first post...

Pretty obvious what you are trying to do, cause a bunch of players to 'help' you bash me. Just makes you look like another attention seeking kid imo.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Heck, it doesn't need much of in the way of encouragement to bash you Lindsey, you bring it all on yourself.

Never did catch me in points before the reset, did you :)

DeletedUser635

Heck, it doesn't need much of in the way of encouragement to bash you Lindley, you bring it all on yourself.

Never did catch me in points before the reset, did you :)

Wasn't far off, i think i was around 71k. ofcourse if it wasn't for the reset, i would of carried on farming and growing. :/

But then again, im pretty sure most players stopped farming & nobling.

DeletedUser

y do u guyz always keep fighting cant we liv in peace and harmony................plz dont make excuse that this is TW

DeletedUser

And allow Lindsey to continually spout his opinionated opinions as if he was in charge here without calling him out on them? Gosh, that'd be sooooo boring!

DeletedUser635

And allow LindLey to continually spout his opinionated opinions as if he was in charge here without calling him out on them? Gosh, that'd be sooooo boring!

Found that quite funny how you called me 'lindsey' and 'him' in the same sentence.

And yeah, TW Life would be pretty boring if everyone was hugging each other...

DeletedUser

The reason I brought this here Lindley is not to have other people 'help' me flame you. I don't intend to flame you so I do not need help. It was simply to give your trolling ass somewhere to post, just for you. I know it will not work, your urge to spam every topic is too great. And also so that you can spout more of your BS. This saves me the hassle of having to flame you because you make a fool out of yourself. Here maybe I should put up signs everywhere!

images

DeletedUser635

The reason I brought this here Lindley is not to have other people 'help' me flame you. I don't intend to flame you so I do not need help. It was simply to give your trolling ass somewhere to post, just for you. I know it will not work, your urge to spam every topic is too great. And also so that you can spout more of your BS. This saves me the hassle of having to flame you because you make a fool out of yourself. Here maybe I should put up signs everywhere!

images

Funny how you mention me spamming everywhere, this is the only topic in OT that i have posted in.

If no one replies to a thread, the thread goes down the list and is ignored, then some noob in a month from now will revive it by answering the thread. If its answered straight away, it solves this problem.(usually)

You made a fool of your self by making a thread like this.

I'm not a troll, You are the troll. You posted this thread to get a emotional response. I.E a troll.

DeletedUser

Yeah I know this is the only post in OT you have spamed. The only place that could be remotely considered alright to spam nubbin.

Just because people might ask something still does not make you have all the answers. You just think you do.

DeletedUser635

Yeah I know this is the only post in OT you have spamed. The only place that could be remotely considered alright to spam nubbin.

Just because people might ask something still does not make you have all the answers. You just think you do.

So if a person replies to thread with his opinion OR the actual answer that makes the person a troll. Right...

I'm not sure if you understand how forums work, but from what i can gather it works like this in your opinion.

Person A makes a thread which allows everyone to post

Person B makes a thread (again which allows everyone to post)

Person C Replies first to both threads

Person C is now a Troll

Are you serious? Is that how you think forums work.

Someone has to answer them, i'd rather Person A and person B to have some type of answer than be completely ignored by people who have no idea (i.e you)

And not every post i make is inconsiderate, If the original post was thought out and written well, then i will reply in the same manner.

DeletedUser66

hail lindley!

I'd post something here if there wasn't a threat of me getting lolpermab&.

Lindley, you are an attentionwhoring person and Chase has proved you correct. You're one of those annoying noobs who just can't understand that nobody likes you and that you should just go away.

DeletedUser635

I'd post something here if there wasn't a threat of me getting lolpermab&.

Lindley, you are an attentionwhoring person and Chase has proved you correct. You're one of those annoying noobs who just can't understand that nobody likes you and that you should just go away.

Funny you say that, because everything you said about me, A LOT of people say that about you

thats why youve received countless infractions on .net

you're Permanently banned on co.uk

And you spam everywhere, in every single topic, you '/facepalm' in half of your posts

And you do actually come online to start arguements.

What chase thinks of me is what everyone thinks of you.