Implemented: InGame messages - auto resizing of text area

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
Actually you have to click on a text link if you need to change the size of the text box when you are replying to a message, because this text area is really small. ^^

So, what I would suggest is to make it auto resizing for replying and also for new messages (writing new messages offers only a fixed size actually). Means ff you have reached the last line in the text area it would become bigger automatically or even smaller if there are only empty lines at the end.

Not a big improvement at all, but quite handy. :)

DeletedUser

And yet not very easy to implement because there's no MeasureString function in JavaScript as far as I know :)

There are many different fonts that are automatically chosen depending on the OS and browser.

marcus the mad

Reaction score
I'd give it a +1, currently I'm completely unable to think javascript, but I'm studying it, will get back on this when I know more :)

DeletedUser

is this actually implemented now..? it didnt stand in the changelog but i have the feeling that im experiencing something like this now ingame...
i first though it would be a new feature of my browser or anything, but now i noticed it also happens elsewhere^^

DeletedUser1605

Ohhhhh I noticed this immediatly upon it's implementation and I absolutely adore it.. Not all browsers handle large textbox's full of text very well, scrolling is a real pain when the scroll bar's a wee bit of a sliver LMFAO!

Great work, guys! Simple, yet so very much noticed and appreciated! :)