Duplicate: Idea - Loyalty in the building overview

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

sometimes after conquer a village you want to demolish buildings, but you need to wait till loyalty reach 100.

So it will be good to see the loyalty in the building overview.

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
I don't think that this is really necessary. Just be a little bit more patient till you can demolish your buildings. ^^

What I would prefer is to see the loyality somewhere in the overviews and that you can sort for villages with loyaltiy less than 100. :)

DeletedUser

The buildings overview is one of the overviews.
And the loyalty affect only the demolish of buildings so i believe it best fit for that overview.

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
Sorry, for some reason I thought that you wanted to show it in the village overview. But you even wrote 'building overview'.

Reading seems to be very difficult these days for me. *redface*

edit/ gave it 5 stars now :D

DeletedUser1078

I do liek this idea very much,
many a time i have not noticed a village was al but nobled

DeletedUser

This is somethign that annoys me to no end, and is often the reason I don't demo my villages as often as I should.

After taking 60 villages in 3 days, and having to wait to start demo'n, the other 40 villages I had in my demo group got ignored, because it's so frustarting to click to the demo screen, then click the demo button, and have an error message pop up. I know it doesn't seem like much, but when you have 100 villages you need to build/demo, it can become a hassle. (That said, building on the overview and in the future demo'n there will solve most of that frustration).

DeletedUser

A functionality to demolish buildings in that overview would be nice there, as already suggested.
A small column with a down arrow right to the hammer.
If it is grey demolishing is not possible, else it's black or red. And in the tooltip you see why:
'Loyalty 55' p.a. or 'Your Headquater has to reach level 15 to demolish buildings'

DeletedUser

A functionality to demolish buildings in that overview would be nice there, as already suggested.
A small column with a down arrow right to the hammer.
If it is grey demolishing is not possible, else it's black or red. And in the tooltip you see why:
'Loyalty 55' p.a. or 'Your Headquater has to reach level 15 to demolish buildings'

this would be a perfect solution :)
and of course also a "down all" button same the "hammer all" button is already^^

DeletedUser73

Show loyalty only in the building overview, or would it also be nice when shown, for example, in the incoming overview as well?

This thread is a duplicate btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.