Implemented: Groups overview

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
Re-organizing my groups actually I found that it would be quite handy to see the farmspace in the groups overview as well and to be able to sort by it - especially after some operations, where you have to rebuild your troops etc., because this overview is the only one that offers to move groups actually.

download.php

DeletedUser1328

you can already add villages to a group or remove them while seeing the farm space...

go to the production overview, click on edit groups, click there on the group which you want to edit
then you got the checkboxes for the group in the production overview...

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
But you can't move them in the production view from group A to B. ;)

DeletedUser1328

and then?? add the farm space and the troops and the warehouse and all the information from all the overviews to the group overview?? just because you want to change the groups there with having all the infos which you would have in the other overviews???

a much better solution would be then, in my opinion, to add the option to move them to the other overviews...

DeletedUser

i like the idea to add the move function to all overviews (why not? would be very handy)
but when this wont be done then i actually would like the farm space in the group overview...when theres space left for this
could be a bit usefull when you make groups depending on the farm space