Flags that should be transferable

DeletedUser

"Unassigned flags can be used on any other world you play that has flags activated."

I raised this as a possible (?) bug on another (vanished !!) thread but got short schrift and a really impolite response - it does state "on any other world you play" but does not differentiate between different servers, so why not state what you mean ? What it says to be precise is that I can transfer flags between any other world I play - it does NOT state that said world should be on the same server.

TW prevarication ?? I own the game so I make the rules ? Come on guys - if you said it wrong, then admit it. Don't duck dive and delete.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You should understand that the different markets are independent of each other. The account xx on EN does not have to be the same owner of the account xx on US or any other market. That's why it can never be transferred across markets. The same applies to transferring premium points which is also only possible within the same market.

PS: Your thread has not been deleted ;)

DeletedUser

um, interesting, but did not understand a thing ... The flags can be transferred into worlds within the same server?

DeletedUser

Only within the same server, the beta world 1 being a "beta" is on a different server than for instance www.tribalwars.net worlds 70 through 73.... they share a domain but different server... another easy way to think of them is those worlds 70-73 would be the alpha server and beta world 1 is the beta server

DeletedUser

Then the wording needs changing to say what you REALLY mean, because as it stands now you are saying two different things but insisting that both are correct.