Implemented: Entering coords on map screen

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be possible to enter the coords on the map screen as it is in the rally point, where the input field changes to the y-coords, after 3 digits have been entered?

I'm always getting crazy seeing that nothing happens after I have typed in the coords, because the 6 digits are all in the input field for the x-coords. ^^

DeletedUser515

Tbh, I never have this problem. Doesn't annoy me at all.

DeletedUser558

If the input field for the y-coords is empty, the cursor will jump to it from the x-coord input field after three characters.

DeletedUser515

I know that. I'm just saying that it doesn't annoy me.

DeletedUser538

I always wanted to be empty when you were scrolling the map, instead of it having the coords of the village you're centered on.

DeletedUser66

I always wanted to be empty when you were scrolling the map, instead of it having the coords of the village you're centered on.

I like this idea.

And yeah, it should happen provided both boxes are empty.

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
Tried it out now many times with FF, but it doesn't work if the second field isn't empty. ;)

DeletedUser

and if you first shade/hatch (i don't now how it calls in English xD) the coord in the first field?

DeletedUser

like!
when you typed 3 numbers you should jump to the second field and what stands there should be marked, so when you go on typing its overwritten
implement please!

DeletedUser561

Drag-select the 3 numbers in the X-coords box, and press CTRL+V

That will over-write everything with the new coords from your clipboard.

DeletedUser

yeah but..when you didnt copy them?
sometimes you just type them..

and it would hurt nobody to change this little thing ;)

DeletedUser73

Wouldn't it be possible to enter the coords on the map screen as it is in the rally point, where the input field changes to the y-coords, after 3 digits have been entered?

I'm always getting crazy seeing that nothing happens after I have typed in the coords, because the 6 digits are all in the input field for the x-coords. ^^

Passed this on.