Rejected: Daily awards

DeletedUser

As you know, player who gets daily award (e.g. Robber of the Day), receives 4 points in the Awards ranking. I was wondering about grading of those awards? (1st Robber of the Day - 4pts, 2nd Robber - 3pts, etc.)
What do you think about that?

DeletedUser

I think it is equally hard to get a second one (if it isn't harder), so why should you rewarded less?

DeletedUser73

How is it equally hard? If you hauled the most resources in a day, you'll have the most resources the next day, which means more troops and thus more hauling.

DeletedUser

No no no, we didn't understand each other (maybe because I didn't clarify my idea well enough)... So, I mean 3 or 4 people to be daily awarded in the same category (Player X looted 500k resources on 16 Nov, gets "Robber of the day - Gold"; Player Y - 490k on the same day and gets the "Robber of the day - Silver", etc.)

DeletedUser

How is it equally hard? If you hauled the most resources in a day, you'll have the most resources the next day, which means more troops and thus more hauling.

If you had everthing hauled in your area, then the next day, there is less to haul so you have to go further with your troops, but with more troops you can haul more resources, so approximately you can get equally resources, and meanwhile other players can haul there area so they got approximately equally recourses.

and theluke, I support your idea, nice idea.