Additional noblemen slot

DeletedUser

In the academy I can choose for "addiotional noblemen slot".
What does it do and what is my benefit ?

DeletedUser

586.gif

DeletedUser

I love how the mods troll their own settings lol. Seriously, dont you get enough money already? Its a beta server and you make the people pay for even more things than on normal worlds haha

DeletedUser

this is probably the worst idea in the world, but would explain the number of people capping as quickly as they are.

whats next inno? buying troops for your villa?

DeletedUser

I can see it coming in handy... but at least they still need the Res for the noble himself....

DeletedUser

Now its only early game, and those 50k-50k-40k resources can mean a little bit of trouble.

But imagine late game, when it takes hundreds or thousands of coins to get one nobleman

DeletedUser

that is true, but as long as I wasn't under attack I was able to store like mad...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4002

There are some guys playin this world, who do nothing but grow Mines and trade the Ressources to earn PP. And wait for the next reset. And after restart they buy their nobles immidiatly to get a top-ranking.

How could someone take this beta-server that serious^^

facepalms0x8f.jpg

DeletedUser

The idea actually isn't so bad. Of course the game is even more p2w, but there are worlds without such features.

How ever it would be better if you pay per gold coin and perhaps this should be also a bit more expensive (~100PP).

Otherwise you can get an additional noblemen slot for 50pp, you normally have to save thousand and thousands of wood, clay and iron.

DeletedUser2210

The idea actually isn't so bad. Of course the game is even more p2w, but there are worlds without such features.

How ever it would be better if you pay per gold coin and perhaps this should be also a bit more expensive (~100PP).

Otherwise you can get an additional noblemen slot for 50pp, you normally have to save thousand and thousands of wood, clay and iron.

You just get the first 4 noblemen slots for 50pp's. After that it's 100pp per nobleman slot. Also this isn't a feature that came for this Beta, we had it on a world (.no w13) that started in 2012.

DeletedUser4785

1k resource = AVG on market : 1 PP

Example i have now to mint 30 coins
750/900/8XX Thousands total = 2,600,000 /1000 = 2600 Premium :D = 26 Noble Slots :D

Not So big P2W