Recent content by Sir Merlin The Great

1. Q&D: [DISCUSSION] 8.5 Changelog

Ok got it, so that's why i didn't see any arrow, i have many doubles but not one triple, many thanks and sorry for the desturb. Nice day to all.
  2. Q&D: [DISCUSSION] 8.5 Changelog

Please excuse the dumb question but exactly where is that arrow up icon located? cus in the flag pages i did not find any...? Again sorry for what might be a dumb question but this is something new and will take some getting use to..
  3. Q&D: [DISCUSSION] 8.5 Changelog

I don't know if this question already got an answear, i didn't find one here , and the flag page being in German does not help much so i would like to know exactly how do you combine 3 flags of the same kind to get a higher level one?
  4. Q&D: Resource balancer script

Greetings to all. As the name of the topik says, i would like to know if there is a resource balancer script version still working, cus mine does not work any more on the beta server, and it would be of big help. Thanks and good day to all.
  5. Q&D: new world

As @marcus the mad sayd, the beta server is for testing the new game versions for eventual bugs before they are lounched on the normal servers, it is not intendet to be a playground. Anyway those so called settings are at best ridicoulus ;)
  6. Rejected: Territory Advantage

And that is exactly what is not fair to the others, and yes one could dominate a ka easily just to get the bonus, for example 2 ally tribes could merge in to a bigger one to dominate the K so they will get the bonus, and that way they ensure that k will be verry hard to loose controle, the other...
  7. Rejected: Territory Advantage

I think it is not a good idea at all, as @chisum sayd there would be to much advantage for the big tribes, and the more reasons for them to asimilate more of the map as fast as possible with big merges for example and the ones that are bigger will always win in this situation they will have the...