Recent content by mr and mrs dirty

1. Time to say goodbye, German inside aswell.

Hi people, as Innogames decided to reset Sandbox too, this Account won't be played again in future rounds. I put too much effort into it during the last 3 years that I'm kinda pissed aswell. But as I'm not able to change it and many people may know me - It's time to say goodbye to them! There...
  2. Not in code / server issue: Overdue events

now its showing 3 incoming attacks - but i cant see any. Noble claims arent removed after nobling the villages. Rewards didnt work for yesterday. Looks like the whole Eventsystem needs a restart ;-) Edit: Well Accountmanager works alot better then before - (Research and Construction)
  3. Not in code / server issue: screen=overview not working

i know :p just wanted to be the first who posts here :)
  4. Not in code / server issue: screen=overview not working

Summary of the issue (title of the post) screen=overview not working Overview of the bug (description): if you click on the "Overview" of a Village, You get a Blank Page Steps to reproduce: see above Reproduction rate (Every time? Sometimes?): every time...
  5. Cant get some achievements

Master of Quests Complete 40 quests! 39 / 40 still missing at my account ! :(
  6. Cant get some achievements

Worked for the Plundering Achievement - the Quest Achievement is still not granted.
  7. Cant get some achievements

[ Overview of the bug (description): I finished all Quests - the Counter is still on 39. I plundered more then 10000 Villages - I get the Popup each new plunder but i don't see the next achievement. Steps to reproduce: - Reproduction rate (Every time? Sometimes?)...
  8. Not in code / server issue: Missing entries in Continent Player Ranking

Summary of the issue (title of the post) see topic Overview of the bug (description): Page One shows the correct amount of Players in the "Continent Player Ranking". While the SECOND Page shows Player 26 - 48. It should show 26-50. Page Three shows Player 51 - 70. It should show...