Recent content by Kate 2

1. Bug Reporting Template

World: zz2, Sandbox Platform: Browser/IOS/Android + version: IOS Operating System: mac Account name: Kate 2 Reproducibility: ?/5 (1/5 = 5 For the new University End Game Scenario It looks like the contribution table shows contributions for all time only for people who have contributed also in...
  2. can't access flag screen

I went to zz3:Beta 3 to try to access my flags and that world is broken too.
  3. mass support doesn't work

Code: World: zz1 Standard Platform: Browser/IOS/Android + version: browser Operating System:mac Screen resolution: ? Account name:Kate 2 Reproducibility: 5/5 = happens always) Current situation: it errors when you select mass support in the rally point. No troops are sent. There are troops in...
  4. can't access flag screen

World:zz1 standard Platform: Browser/IOS/Android + version: mac Operating System: ? Screen resolution: ? Account name: Kate 2 Reproducibility: 5/5 = happens always) Current situation: -Can't access flag screen Expected situation: If you use the flag button at the top of the screen, or if...
  5. can't access research screen, can't send mass support

problem with the research screen has been resolved about a day ago, but still the mass support does not work.
  6. can't access research screen, can't send mass support

Code: World: ?Beta/Standard zz1 Platform: Browser/IOS/Android + version: Browser Operating System: ? mac Screen resolution: ? n/a Account name: ? Kate 2 Reproducibility: ?/5 5/5 = happens always) Current situation: - What is happening? describe it. I get an internal error message when I try...
  7. using inventory

Except for mass scavenging it doesn't populate. You just get the first village set and nothing happens for the rest so you can not mass scavenge at all. For single scavenging, you can double click to get the second error message and then the scavengers have sent.
  8. Make reviewing game options.especially setting night period a quest

I forgot to set my night protection during bp (again) as I started on Sandbox, so now have to wait 2 weeks. Maybe this would be a useful task to review with users in the quest menu? Around about the same time they check out the mentoring system?
  9. New Quest System Feedback

Quest button not working? I thought maybe off-line for an update, but its been a while.
  10. Not a bug: beginner protection and unattackable villages

I noticed the warning of protection ending if you attack another player. I recognized it as new, but I think its quite fair.
  11. New Quest System Feedback

Just a suggestion: not all of the steps in some the quest lines have rewards, although every building level does. This may be intentional, just as stepping stone to the main quest line. But one reward for visiting the premium market exchange might be 10pp. That would encourage new players...
  12. Not a bug: Seas of Fortune - Quest Completion

Sorry, I did the quests on line today, not mobile and just saw this now ... it happened on mobile. but basically it didn't count the regions cleared towards the quest. It did count them towards the achievement though. I was at 2 of 3 regions for a quest, and used a captain that could clear 2...
  13. Not a bug: Seas of Fortune - Quest Completion

World: platform: Browser/IOS/Android + version: mobile iPhone Operating System: Screen resolution: Account name: Kate 2 Reproducibility: 1/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always) Current situation: -...