Recent content by jora

1. World Settings . "Standard"

in the next round can remove church make loyalty removing 100 percent extend the range of following nobleman twice and increase the bonus bonus villages twice because in this world, all players have fallen asleep
  2. World Settings . "Standard"

you can try to reduce the speed of troops to 0.1 as a very large farm
  3. Minimap is not displaying

I have the same Minimap error on two browsers
  4. Stockpile dont work in Sandbox

does not send the resources for a week my default settings
  5. Fixed: Attacks

I understood everything this is a new night mode
  6. Fixed: Attacks

and I had no running attack please fix bug
  7. flags

Quote Originally Posted by jora hi i have an idea 1. Exchange 3 or more flags for one random of the same level. 2. Exchange flags for PP with price: - 1 pp for 1st level. - 3 pp for second. - 9 pp for third, etc. All the same, all pp will be spent in the game.
  8. Rejected: Plunderer of the day

think I'll tell you a story I took it as a village and in it there is a 25 attacks to 25 light Kovaler I thought for a long time why he did it imagine how overloads the server propose to remove the award Plunderer of the day
  9. new flags

Do not forget to put that flag on the church you do not put any other flag you can actually find the right balance like all the villages within a radius of influence of the church flag can not put flags let the people themselves decide that better to put the church and put any flags or ........
  10. Q&D: [Discussion] Version 8.7

I noticed a spelling when sending troops to the farm in full screen mode end if troops it is not a red plate
  11. new flags

propose a new flag in the worlds of the churches flagis religion Level 1 is valid only for one village Level 2 acts on one crate around Level 3 .......... Level 9 to 8 cells around
  12. Implemented: Farm Assistant

agree that the Rams will not prevent in the farm manager
  13. Rejected: church

church suggest that - for the construction of the church did not donate to population let a production resource 20 45 75
  14. new flags

propose new flags 1) to increase the warehouse and traders 2) increase the rate of construction 3) 4) 5)
  15. Rejected: catacombs

propose a new construction caves or catacombs adds capacity building storage and cache and also increases the loyalty my calculations 1) will cost 500 500 500 will be built 2 days adds capacity geocache to 15000 warehouse 10 percent of capacity adds 150 loyalty 2) will cost 15000...