Recent content by blutarsky

1. Feedback Beta 1

Am being thick - don't seem to have the option to add an attack and have an auto ms train? I am back to old school fast tabbing.
  2. Mobile version bugged

Still not fixed
  3. Mobile version bugged

Typically useless response to support ticket. I clearly stated it was a problem only occurring in the iOS app. The response: clear your browser’s cache. Sure, that’ll help.
  4. Mobile version bugged

Same issue. Can’t play at all via the app. The HQ is also displaying like this and not allowing me queue any buildings.
  5. Achievement display bug

World: beta 3 Platform: Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome Version 114.0.5735.199 (Official Build) (64-bit) Operating System: ? Screen resolution: ? Account name: Blutarsky Reproducibility: 5/5 Current situation: When loading the achievements page of my profile I see the progress towards...
  6. NIGHT BONUS

So if someone wants to go to the effort of staying up all night, or setting alarms and getting up to launch attacks, they should be punished for it? Cry more.
  7. Fixed: Server break down

World: beta 1 Platform: Browser, - Chrome Operating System: Win Screen resolution: ? Account name: Blutarsky Reproducibility: 5/5 = happens always - since approx 4am server time Current situation: - What is happening? describe it. No part of the game will load. i was farming at 4am (my...
  8. Investigating: Castles event big

I had purchased extra mercenaries and then used them all.
  9. Investigating: Castles event big

I have -9 mercenaries and cannot take part in the event.
  10. TW Stats

Does anyone know who runs TWSTATS and how to contact them? Is it Innogames or not? It hasn't updated beta 1 data in over a week.
  11. Additional filtering options with groups

I wondered if we could have the option to filter groups on the overview page? At the moment we can choose one group to show at a time. I would like to be able to select one group, for example ATTACK, then exclude any villages which are also in another group, for example HAS NOBLEMAN. I know...
  12. Fixed: In A Day rankings missing

Blutarsky
  13. Fixed: In A Day rankings missing

I have just loaded the In A Day rankings in Beta 1 and there is no data to display. See below.