Rejected: yellow scout reports should be blue

DeletedUser1328

as already mentioned by some, here the "idea" for this^^
yellow scout report should be blue because it doesnt make any sense as it is now

if you get a yellow report you think that you won the fight and killed all the enemies troops which is not true
and actually it doesnt make much difference if of your 10 scouts all 10 or only 5 survived, the important thing is that some survived and you could spy the village, so it could also be blue

and this "mistake" in the colors as it is now can also lead to problems: when you look on the map and see a village has a yellow dot for the last attack, then you think its empty, and send your nobles or farm troops or whatever
but actually it could be the case that you only scouted the village and some scouts survived and the village is totally full of troops

so: vote for blue!!

DeletedUser1328

nobody likes this idea? lol :D

also, it would be helpful if there was some kind of difference between reports where 'some your fighting(not scouts) units survived' (now yellow) and 'all your fighting units died but some scouts survived'(also yellow now). It is confusing

'all your fighting units died but some scouts survived'(also yellow now)
they could be blue:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

No, i disagree, i would want to know if some of my troops died, especially if its a barb spike, i throw all blue barb reports into the farming group then farm my way through them without checking, that way i would suffer casualties which would be catastrophic to anybody who farms like me.

DeletedUser1328

i think you didnt get the idea right..

you farm through all blue barb reports without checking?? this doesnt make sense at all^^ which blue reports, only with spies? so you send 1 spy on every village and then farm through them without checking? how do you notice then if there are troops in the village?? when you dont look at the spy reports??^^ (when there are troops in the barb the report is also blue at the moment...only when there are spies in the village its yellow, but this way youll not notice if there are normal troops in it)
and...until now also when all your troops die, and only the scouts survive, its also blue^^ so when you farmed a village and all died but 1 scout survived you dont look at it but farm again and again and loose the troops everytime?? :D
mhh maybe you wanted to say all yellow reports instead of blue??

this idea is not about if troops die or survive, this will change nothing for this
if some of your troops die the report stays yellow as it was before, no change for this

only thing what this idea is about is the spies..

when all your "normal" troops die and 5 of 10 scouts survive, the report is yellow until now
so you must think that some of your troops survived and you killed all the enemies troops if he had some
suggestion is to make this report blue (as it were if all "normal" troops die and all scouts survive) because in this case its more important to see that only scouts survived and not important at all to see if 5 or 10 scouts survived

or when its only a scout report without "normal" troops, when only some survive its yellow until now, then you can think its a clean report
if it was blue, you could check it

please think about this again

DeletedUser

i think you didnt get the idea right..

you farm through all blue barb reports without checking?? this doesnt make sense at all^^ which blue reports, only with spies? so you send 1 spy on every village and then farm through them without checking? how do you notice then if there are troops in the village?? when you dont look at the spy reports??^^ (when there are troops in the barb the report is also blue at the moment...only when there are spies in the village its yellow, but this way youll not notice if there are normal troops in it)
and...until now also when all your troops die, and only the scouts survive, its also blue^^ so when you farmed a village and all died but 1 scout survived you dont look at it but farm again and again and loose the troops everytime?? :D
mhh maybe you wanted to say all yellow reports instead of blue??

this idea is not about if troops die or survive, this will change nothing for this
if some of your troops die the report stays yellow as it was before, no change for this

only thing what this idea is about is the spies..

when all your "normal" troops die and 5 of 10 scouts survive, the report is yellow until now
so you must think that some of your troops survived and you killed all the enemies troops if he had some
suggestion is to make this report blue (as it were if all "normal" troops die and all scouts survive) because in this case its more important to see that only scouts survived and not important at all to see if 5 or 10 scouts survived

or when its only a scout report without "normal" troops, when only some survive its yellow until now, then you can think its a clean report
if it was blue, you could check it

please think about this again

Its pretty obvious if i lose troops because my farm count is lower, but i want the yellow reports to be there, if i have been farming the same barbs and somebody suddenly spikes it, i want to see a yellow report.

DeletedUser1328

ok thats strange

i claim the avarage player expects a yellow-report village to be empty and a blue not sure, can be empty or not

so you expect a blue-report village to be empty and farm it no matter if there are 1000 spears in it or not without looking at the report?
but a yellow-report village you expect troops in it and look through them all even if only 1 troop died?^^
strange :p

DeletedUser

ok thats strange

i claim the avarage player expects a yellow-report village to be empty and a blue not sure, can be empty or not

so you expect a blue-report village to be empty and farm it no matter if there are 1000 spears in it or not without looking at the report?
but a yellow-report village you expect troops in it and look through them all even if only 1 troop died?^^
strange :p
My scout trips always contain at least 1 lc, so i will lose troops no matter what if its spiked.

DeletedUser1328

My scout trips always contain at least 1 lc, so i will lose troops no matter what if its spiked.

doesnt matter if you send 1 lc or not, when 1000 spears are in the village and you attack with scouts and 1 lc the report is blue..and as you say you then just "farm" the village which is full of deff without even noticing, again and again?? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

doesnt matter if you send 1 lc or not, when 1000 spears are in the village and you attack with scouts and 1 lc the report is blue..and as you say you then just "farm" the village which is full of deff without even noticing, again and again?? :icon_eek:

Last time i checked it comes up yellow for me.

DeletedUser1328

its blue..

695798-125201072600pm.png

DeletedUser

as already mentioned by some, here the "idea" for this^^
yellow scout report should be blue because it doesnt make any sense as it is now

if you get a yellow report you think that you won the fight and killed all the enemies troops which is not true
and actually it doesnt make much difference if of your 10 scouts all 10 or only 5 survived, the important thing is that some survived and you could spy the village, so it could also be blue

and this "mistake" in the colors as it is now can also lead to problems: when you look on the map and see a village has a yellow dot for the last attack, then you think its empty, and send your nobles or farm troops or whatever
but actually it could be the case that you only scouted the village and some scouts survived and the village is totally full of troops

so: vote for blue!!

I like this, blue makes scout reports a lot clearer and less misleading

marcus the mad

Reaction score
Green for succes, yellow for victory with troop loss, blue for succesfull scout, purple for troops dead but scouts live?

DeletedUser1328

when 5 of 10 scouts die, this is also a successfull scout report, isnt it??
because you could spy the enemies village, and thats what you wanted...

dont know if an extra colour would be more helpfull than confusing, only for these cases..
why not blue?

DeletedUser

when 5 of 10 scouts die, this is also a successfull scout report, isnt it??
because you could spy the enemies village, and thats what you wanted...

dont know if an extra colour would be more helpfull than confusing, only for these cases..
why not blue?

Because you have to rebuild them, then :)