Implemented: yellow ressources when warehouseis nearly full

DeletedUser

i always have the problem that i dont see when my warehouse will soon be full and then when some hours later i look again into the production overview lots of ressources are red because they are full and so i lost ressources which i would have needed just because i didnt see befor that it will be soon full
so i suggest to have the warehouse yellow when it soon will be full (90% of the warehouse for example)

then you dont have to check all the ressources and warehouses in the overview exactly to see where it soon will be full but just have 1 look and see where its yellow

this can of course be switched on and off in the settings as some would hate it
but i guess that for many it would also be really usefull, mostly when you have about 5-20 or 50 villages, so when you still care about every single ressource but cant keep a soo good overview over the villages everytime anymore

yellows.png

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
At first I wouldn't need it at all, because clay never got red in my account and I don't care if wood or iron should become red. At second I wouldn't like it, because I don't like too much colors in the overviews. :p

DeletedUser

At first I wouldn't need it at all, because clay never got red in my account and I don't care if wood or iron should become red.

but i guess that for many it would also be really usefull, mostly when you have about 5-20 or 50 villages, so when you still care about every single ressource but cant keep a soo good overview over the villages everytime anymore

in a 5 village account you dont care if your wood or iron goes red? sure -.-
im talking about small accounts, in my 50 mio account i also dont care but..dont only see your personal momental stage of the game

At second I wouldn't like it, because I don't like too much colors in the overviews. :p

this can of course be switched on and off in the settings as some would hate it

..sooo bad if you can switch it off?? -.-

DeletedUser73

As long as the colour for 'almost full' is visible enough (darker than that yellow) and yet not annoying, I hope that we won't need to include a setting for turning it off. ;D

DeletedUser

if there should be a possibility for turning off or not, should be though about very very carefully when this gets implemented
i know players who will get very angry if the are forced to have something like that because they are alergic against colours^^ especially on .de there are lots of these players
and to have another feature which first is for all and then, after some protests, can be made switched on and off (like the contextmenu and some other things) doesnt help to make these players happy, i guess^^

DeletedUser73

Well, if players here on Beta complain about it if it gets implemented, we'll probably reconsider making it a setting pretty quickly. :p