- Summary of the issue (title of the post)
Wrong images in building queue when downgrading
- Overview of the bug (description):
Most buildings have 3 images depending on their level (like
- Steps to reproduce:
1. Have a main building >= 15 so you can downgrade buildings.
2. Have a building 2 levels below a level where it gets a new image (e.g. the wall gets a new image on level 15, so we take wall on level 13 here).
3. Click downgrade twice (or more) on the building.
4. Go to the village overview.
5. Look at the building queue widget.
- Reproduction rate (Every time? Sometimes?):
- Browser and Version:
Safari Version 8.0.2 (10600.2.5)
- Visual Reference if available (Screenshot) please put them in a spoiler.:
This is with a wall on level 13, being downgraded to level 8:
- Player name and market for rewards: