Implemented: World War

DeletedUser1077

Hey here is an idea I saw in Sweden and it may be bad English

Country
-Max 1000 players are divided into more than 10 tribes, these tribes have an unbreakable alliance.
-How to leave their country is not possible.

Ordinary
-Max 100 players per strain.
- To provide the strain is possible.

Management
- The first to form a trunk ports in the country's parliament and has an automatic leadership role in the first period.
- Each tribe may have five representatives in Parliament
- The leadership should be divided into periods and players who want to take over the leadership has the opportunity to sign an "election speech" and that player will then be included in a vote to be held (tentatively) every 3 months. Winning candidate appoints four other representatives of the tribe (not unlike how the Swedish parliament is formed).
- Decision of the country is in the House, all representatives to submit proposals which are then debated and decided upon.

Diplomacy
-Only tribal leaders can bring diplomacy.
- Alliances between countries are possible (all strains are included and will automatically receive these countries as allies).
-NAP between countries are possible (all strains are included and will automatically receive these countries NAP).

Recruitment
-You can not recruit players from any other country.
Player can jump between strains, but only strains belonging to one country.

Language
- Because it will be the only Swedish player in the Swedish population is the language used in forums, etc. The same goes for other countries and languages.
Game language should be the default in English, but is going to change the settings to the language you prefer.

War
"When you declare war, as is true in all strains in these countries, as Sweden declares war on Norway as the Norwegian ports of all tribes as enemies of the Swedish strains diplomacy and vice versa.
"As countries start position is related to which country you belong to are all players in a country in the same area, it gives a funny war when much is done relatively quickly.
- There will be no way to restart if a player has been knighted, as this country has lost a player, when a country's villages is that it no longer is with the world. This leads to the world turns much faster as new rounds could start and then not have a country that is passed in the beginning feel "outside" longer than necessary.

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
I think that similar suggestions have already been made on many servers. In my opinion some things will make the game quite difficult to understand and TribalWars was a game yet that was easily to understand.

I don't understand exactly, why a country will be divided into tribes if they have an unbreakable alliance. Why shouldn't be all the players in one big tribe then?

Depending on your idea the parliament would have 50 members in total. Too much in my opinion to get decisions etc.

Also I think, if you want to include the management in the game, it needs a lot of changes in the code. This would be the same for diplomacy if you want to have alliances and NAP's activated for all the tribes in your country automatically.

How do you want to make sure that only Swedish players are in the Swedish tribes? Also, how do you want to ensure that a Swedish player is really a Swedish player etc. to place his village in the correct area / country?

If you have only tribe members around you, how do you want to grow? There must be a lot of barbs around that have to be build up before a war starts and in this case the game really starts.

DeletedUser1077

How do you want to make sure that only Swedish players are in the Swedish tribes? Also, how do you want to ensure that a Swedish player is really a Swedish player etc. to place his village in the correct area / country?

There is a computer program that can see which account is registered on the country and then do so that it is in a tribe.

Too bad it gets bad explanations and words from me

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score

There is a computer program that can see which account is registered on the country and then do so that it is in a tribe.

Too bad it gets bad explanations and words from me

For example on .NET many players from different countries are registered. For which country will they play? Also on .DE players from Austria, Suisse, Italy are registered. So they will all play for Germany? Austrians of course, because they have no own server, but the Suisse etc. have one. ;)