Rejected: World 2 [AGAIN]

DeletedUser

We want a forum about zz2 .
Come on Typhi . It's easy to make a forum about zz2 .

Zz2 you will say is a sandbox but not. We made good wars (The final good war is TIS vs *FOW* , TIS wins).
Please Typhi

DeletedUser

-.- you shouldnt make good wars!!
cant you read?
a sandbox world is needed for testing and so on! if you use it for playing this is rather "disturbing" there! you attack players who are testing, and this is not wanted
go to world 1 if you want to play!! it stands everywhere!!!

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
They will not join Beta1, because it's much easier to attack and to noble test accounts knowing that the players will not defend seriously as the testers will get new villages on demand. ^^

DeletedUser

-.- you shouldnt make good wars!!
cant you read?
a sandbox world is needed for testing and so on! if you use it for playing this is rather "disturbing" there! you attack players who are testing, and this is not wanted
go to world 1 if you want to play!! it stands everywhere!!!

zz1 is not for honest players.
One day I go for sleep and the other day one player of MY TRIBE nobles me. But I don't attack him. I send him a mail,he open it and he isn't reply me. I think CIRC have honest players. In other round I want play with this tribe.

When will restart round ?

DeletedUser

They will not join Beta1, because it's much easier to attack and to noble test accounts knowing that the players will not defend seriously as the testers will get new villages on demand. ^^

I am not noob my friend.

Yes.I am from few no-noobs greeks